Hello. This is Shiho.
How is your LINE going?
Comment me whenever you face problems about LINE.
I will figure them out somehow for you!
Today, I am going to show you the advantages and disadvantages when using LINE on PC.
What are the advantages on PC?
- Easy to type long sentences
- Bigger images
- Be able to attach files (Excel, Word) which receivers can receive on their mobile
- Bigger screen for video call
- No need to close other applications when opening LINE
Especially bigger screen is the strongest advantage on PC.
Besides, writing long sentences is a lot easier on PC because you can type on PC.
On PC, you can video call or free call, though Skype is more stable and has better sound.
Which is better? LINE and Skype
In my opinion, the best point on PC is that you can attach Excel and Word.
I have a lot opportunities to use Excel and Word even apart from business scene. It is also very convenient for receivers to get and read attachments on their mobile.
What are the advantages on mobile?
- “LINE Games” is only available for mobile version
- Editing “Timeline” is only available for mobile version
- Keep logging in condition
- “Theme Shop” is only available for mobile version
- Buying “Sticker” is only available for mobile version
- Using “Sticker” is only available for mobile version
- Much storage of “Chats” history
In conclusion, you can do a lot more on mobile compared to on PC.
“Sticker” which is a fun part of LINE is not available on PC. This is very sad for me.
Apart from typing long sentences, definitely mobile is more suitable for LINE than PC.
There are both advantages and disadvantages for both PC version and mobile version.
My recommendation is that mobile for daily catch up with friends, and PC for attachments and longer sentences.